Print Page   |   Contact Us   |   Sign In   |   Register
Community Search


Continuing Education Requirements
Share |
Whether you are a DDS, RDA, RDH or DA you will need to complete a certain amount of hours of continuing education, including:
  • Basic Life Support. 
    • For a list of providers click here.
  • California Infection Control
  • California Dental Practice Act
    • Infection Control and California Dental Practice Act may be taken online.  Click here to view more details.

To find out how many hours and all other requirements click on the corresponding link below.

DDS Requirements

Registered Dental Assistants Requirements

 8-hour Infection Control Courses

Dental Assistants Requirements

Registered Dental Hygienists Requirements


Sign In

Events Calendar